Another in our series of little booklets that make a big difference, Small Things Often is a pocket-sized, step-by-step reminder to do very specific, everyday things that create a path toward a more intimate, trusting, and satisfying relationship.
See the other booklets in our “Relationship Guide” series:
- Relaxation — Learn the simple methods for self-soothing and reducing stress.
- How to be a Great Listener — Guide to really hearing and understanding what your partner is trying to say.
- Aftermath of a Fight — Key steps to making repairs and getting back on track after regrettable incidents.
- Avoid the Four Horsemen — Learn how to prevent criticism, defensiveness, contempt, and stonewalling.
- Fondness & Admiration — Cultivate deeper fondness and admiration for your partner with the help of these short, daily exercises.
Booklet (paper); PDF (digital)Publisher
11 pages, 5.5" x 6"Language