Thousands of couples visit the Gottman Referral Network (GRN) every month seeking a Gottman-trained therapist in their area. We make it easy for them to find you.
Available on any device, your therapist profile includes information about you, your qualifications, services offered, and specializations. Prospective clients can contact you directly from your profile by message or phone.
Gottman Referral Network membership requirements:
- Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy, either by attending a live training or by completing the home study course
- Level 2 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy, either by attending a live training or by completing the home study course
- Minimum of Master’s or Doctoral degree in a mental health field
- Licensed or certified as a mental health professional in the state or province in which you practice
- Professional liability insurance in the amount of 1M/3M or more
Annual and monthly membership plans are available. Membership is $50 per month for therapists that have completed Level 2 or Level 3 Training, and only $30 per month for Gottman Certified Therapists. Save 10% with our annual membership plan!
Joining the GRN is 100% risk free. You do not need to commit to a long-term contract or pay a cancellation fee if you decide to discontinue your membership. You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your profile will be deactivated by the 1st of the next month and you will not be billed again.
If you have any questions about applying for membership, contact our Professional Development Department at 206-523-9042 x 102. Once approved, you will receive a follow-up email with instructions of how to login to the GRN to complete your profile.