Following the instructions in this potent booklet helps set the tone for the entire relationship! It succinctly identifies the four poisonous communication patterns all couples fall prey to, and gives antidotes for each. It’s also handy during discussions so couples can refer to it when things start to go off the track.
See the other booklets in our “Relationship Guide” series:
- Relaxation — Learn the simple methods for self-soothing and reducing stress.
- How to be a Great Listener — Guide to really hearing and understanding what your partner is trying to say.
- Aftermath of a Fight — Key steps to making repairs and getting back on track after regrettable incidents.
- Small Things Often — Daily guide to the specific things that create stronger bonds.
- Fondness & Admiration — Cultivate deeper fondness and admiration for your partner with the help of these short, daily exercises.
Booklet (paper); PDF (digital)Language
14 pages, 5"x6"