This month Bringing Baby Home Master Trainer Joni Parthemer presented a Bringing Baby Home Educator Training in Hong Kong, we held a Back-to-School Sale on our Emotion Coaching Products, and we presented 48 workshops and trainings around the world. Make sure to subscribe to our mailing list so you never miss an announcement!
“Month in Review” is a feature on The Gottman Relationship Blog that gives you the opportunity to recap the news and events of the last month. Below you will find useful information and links from August, including mentions in the media, important announcements, blog postings, class photos, and more.
Your wedding day is a lot like skydiving: It’s exhilarating, adventurous, and also kind of dangerous. As with skydiving, when you and your man make that jump, you will better enjoy the view if you have had some safety training beforehand.
- Verily Magazine: Does Your Relationship Look Like One of These On-Screen Romances?
- The Good Men Project: 10 Lessons My Divorce Taught Me About Lasting Love
- DK Therapy: 4 Tips To Have a Great Date
- Business Insider: Here’s Why Even Soulmates Have Relationship Problems
- Bustle: 11 Predictors Of Divorce That Are Important To Watch Out For
- SPSP: When You Don’t Feel Valued in a Relationship, Sleep Suffers
- Nurturing Marriage: 36 Questions That Will Help You Fall In Love With Your Spouse Again
- Her.ie: Here Are Some Scientifically Proven Tips For a Happy Relationship
- Reader’s Digest: Marriage Advice From People Who Have Been Together 50+ Years
- Huffington Post: 10 Little Things You Can Do Today To Improve Your Marriage
- Independent: 8 Signs You’re In a Strong Relationship — Even if it Doesn’t Feel Like It
- Desert News: 5 Myths About Marriage And Romantic Love
- Indy100: 10 Scientifically Proven Tips For Happier Relationships
- Bustle: 10 Simple Changes For An Instantly Healthier Relationship
- Head Space: How to Survive a Two-Party Marriage
- Verily Magazine: 3 R’s You Need To Know To Help Your Romance Stand The Test Of Time
- Life Reimagined: These Relationship Resolutions Work Any Time of Year
- City Weekend: Differences Between Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- Thought Catalog: How To Diffuse An Argument (Like Happy Couples Do)
- Momzette: The Best Coach is in Your Own Home
- Nurturing Marriage: The 5:1 Ratio in Marriage
- The Huffington Post: 3 Things I Learned Parenting My 5-Year Old
- Family Studies: Millennials, Infidelity, and Porn
- The Huffington Post: 6 Tips To Rebuild Love After An Emotional Affair
- Bustle: 9 Things You Can Do To Reduce Relationship Stress
- Reader’s Digest: Science Just Debunked 6 of the Biggest Myths About Happy Relationships
- HuffPost Parents Canada: How Do You Keep Your Marriage Strong After Having Kids?
- The Boston Globe: Solving the ‘Dad says yes, Mom says no’ issue
- Newswire: The Biggest Myth About Sex in Marriage
- Huffington Post UK: How to Make a Marriage Last
NEW ON THE GOTTMAN RELATIONSHIP BLOG
Love is not built on the big vacations or expensive gifts.
- How to Mindfully Meditate in Marriage
- Is Money Bankrupting Your Marriage
- 4 Marriage Myths That Cause Divorce
- Arguments About Money Aren’t About Money
KIDS TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS
This month we held a Back-to-School Sale to highlight our popular Emotion Coaching products. To encourage conversation about emotional intelligence, we shared a series a videos in which kids talked about their feelings. You can watch the entire video series here.
FEATURED INSTAGRAM POST
Are you following us on Instagram? We provide practical skills to strengthen relationships.
FEATURED CLASS PHOTO
This month’s featured class photo is from a Level 1 Training presented by Jeffrey White Ph.D., LMFT-S in Chiang Mai, Thailand. To see more photos from professional training events around the country, click here.