Gottman Relationship Coach
If you’re feeling disconnected from your partner and feel like you don’t know how to make your relationship work and don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. In these programs, Drs. John and Julie Gottman will guide you through science-based, relationship skill-building tools. For the first time ever, the Gottmans have taken the research-based skills and communication tools and put them together with fresh new content for a series of video programs that you can work through at your own pace.
Gottman Relationship Coach – How to Make Your Relationship Work includes:
- An hour of new video content – each video is about 2-3 minutes long
- Gottman Guide
- An exploration of your relationship history, and early family experiences
- How to discuss your beliefs about emotions
- What to do when the destructive Four Horsemen enter your relationship – Exercise
- Entertaining role plays by Drs. John and Julie Gottman demonstrating destructive couples behaviors that undermine relationship well-being with suggestions on how to turn these interactions around, resulting in positive outcomes.
NOTE: If you have an account here on Gottman.com you will still have to create a new account on GOTTMAN CONNECT in order to purchase and view this product. Once you’ve purchased it you will be able to view it by signing in to GOTTMAN CONNECT.
The Four Horsemen: Criticism, Contempt, Defensiveness, and Stonewalling
1 hour of video contentDownloadable PDFs
Drs. John and Julie GottmanLanguage