About the Creating Healthy Connections Workshop
Singles and individuals now have the opportunity to learn and apply proven Gottman concepts to their romantic relationships and friendships!
Improve your communication skills, learn how to effectively manage conflict, and gain essential tools to nurture all of your interpersonal relationships. Using renowned Gottman concepts proven to make relationships of any kind happy and successful, you will discover how to deepen your connections with your romantic partner, family, friends, colleagues, and more.
This new 7-hour Zoom workshop is designed to help individuals learn the key to building successful relationships, all based on Dr. John Gottman’s New York Times bestseller, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. Although originally written for married couples, the Seven Principles have become universal and apply to romantic relationships and relationships with family, co-workers, and friends. Straightforward yet profound, these principles teach proven methods to manage conflict, create common ground, and achieve greater levels of connection and intimacy.
In this two day workshop for individuals, you will learn…
- How to become a better listener and communicator.
- Improved conflict management and how to move past repeat arguments.
- The phases of relationships, true love, and how to approach dating.
- The happy couples secret weapon.
- How to express your emotions, needs, goals, and dreams.
- Ways to increase fondness in your relationships and create intentional time for connection.
- How to apply the Seven Principles to dating, friendships, and coworker relationships.
Stacy Hubbard, MS, LMFT, is the primary creator of the Singles workshop. She is a Certified Gottman Therapist, Consultant, and Master Trainer with the Gottman Institute. In addition, she works with couples and individuals in her private practice in Southern Oregon.
David Penner, PhD, collaborated with Stacy in the development of the Singles workshop and is the co-developer of the Seven Principles Leader Training Program. He is a Clinical Psychologist who specialized in couples therapy and was the Clinical Director of the Gottman Institute for twelve years.
This workshop is for singles and individuals looking to build healthier romantic relationships and personal relationships of any kind. Participants will learn to apply the Seven Principles to their romantic relationships, friendships, coworker, and family relationships.
- Participants interested in dating and finding a romantic partner will learn foundational skills designed to help them build their best relationship yet to come.
- Participants eager to build healthy friendships, coworker, or family relationships will learn and develop essential skills around conflict resolution, connection, and shared meaning to make any relationship work.