At The Gottman Institute, we inspire, support, and challenge each other every day as we find new ways to bring greater love and health to relationships all over the world. We are clinicians, scientists, thinkers, writers, marketers, and designers who are smart, fun, and truly dedicated to making a difference.
Our office is located in the Fourth and Blanchard Building in the heart of downtown Seattle with seventeenth floor views looking out over the Olympic Mountains and the waters of the Puget Sound.
Benefits of Working at The Gottman Institute:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance with vision/dental, and 401K
- ORCA card
- Online learning and workshops to help you gain relationship skills
- Great views of the Puget Sound and downtown Seattle from our offices
- Visit with Amu the Office Dog
- Motorized sit/stand desks
- Your choice of Mac or PC laptop
- Stocked fridge, coffee, soda, and lots of treats and healthy snacks
- Free monthly catered lunches
- Regular team activities such as annual baseball games, monthly team building events, and more