Why Work With Us?
At The Gottman Institute, we inspire, support, and challenge each other every day as we find new ways to bring greater love and health to relationships all over the world. We are clinicians, scientists, thinkers, writers, and designers who are smart, fun, and truly dedicated to making a difference.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Seattle with seventeenth floor views looking out over the Olympic Mountains and the waters of the Puget Sound.
Manager of Certified Gottman Therapists and Trainers
Hours: Full time (40 hrs/week)
Reports to: Director of Professional Development
The Gottman Institute (TGI) staffs a Coordinator of Certified Gottman Therapists (CGTs) and Gottman Trainers. The ideal candidate will support CGTs in their practice of promoting Gottman Method Couple Therapy (GMCT) through outreach and professional training events. This role is to foster community and connections and encourage CGTs to fulfill the TGI mission of bringing a worldwide presence in the field of couples therapy.
The position is best suited to someone who enjoys working closely with others and thinks strategically about problem-solving and relationship building skills for strategic planning, program growth and departmental collaboration in growing a new program.
- Work with Art and Science of Love (ASL) Leaders and CGT Trainers to coordinate logistics for clinical trainings
- Manage trainer evaluations
- Support advanced CGT training events
- Promote Professional Development track to mental health providers at Art and Science of Love (ASL) workshops held 5 weekends per year and at other outreach opportunities
- Customer service as a resource for therapists and educators who are inquiring about aspects of Gottman Method Couples Therapy, training and programs through maintaining referral management systems – Salesforce
- Develop strategies with a team for expanding attendance and participation in training programs
- Focus on building the new program and grow trainings
- Create and maintain a connection between the CGT community and TGI
- Work with the marketing department to coordinate outreach efforts to CGT community
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Working knowledge with CRM platforms (we use Salesforce)
- Project management experience
- Marketing and customer service background
- Passion for creative development
- Attend TGI professional training events (many events include weekends)
- Effectively carry out the mission and vision of The Gottman Institute (TGI)
- Strong communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to Amy Loftis, Director of Professional Development, at email@example.com.