Why Work With Us?
At The Gottman Institute, we inspire, support, and challenge each other every day as we find new ways to bring greater love and health to relationships all over the world. We are clinicians, scientists, thinkers, writers, and designers who are smart, fun, and truly dedicated to making a difference.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Seattle with seventeenth floor views looking out over the Olympic Mountains and the waters of the Puget Sound.
Job title: Product Manager, eLearning
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
We are seeking a full-time Product Manager (PM) to join our creative and talented product development team in Seattle, WA. The PM will report to the Chief Product Officer (CPO).
At The Gottman Institute, we bring together more than 40 years of research and clinical experience to create products that are beautiful, intuitive, and meaningful to professionals, couples, and families. It is our goal to make our products accessible to the broadest reach of people across race, religion, class, culture, sexual orientation, and ethnicity. As our Product Manager for eLearning, you will drive innovation and product direction for our new online learning platform through a deep understanding of customer needs combined with a foundation of quantitative data analysis. You will work closely with the CPO, Art Director, Marketing Director, and product team to bring your ideas to life.
You will have the unique opportunity to build out a world-class online learning experience for a psychotherapy brand with over 20 years of success as the “gold standard” in the industry, contributing to better relationship health around the world.
- Work with the CPO to define the product roadmap and ensure deliverables are tracking accordingly
- Design, develop, and produce online courses and training programs, leveraging both existing and new content
- Push the limits of eLearning, positioning The Gottman Institute as an innovator in the education and training market place
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to align vision and drive execution, ensuring that new content is developed and delivered with a high quality, user-friendly experience
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in product management and eLearning, or equivalent
- Experience managing an end-to-end product lifecycle, from concept through launch
- Excellent structured and analytical thinking, with technical abilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing and managing eLearning courses, and previous administrative work on learning management systems such as Litmos or Docebo is a plus
- Media background preferred
- Highly organized and self-driven
- Passion for making a difference
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and work samples to Mike Fulwiler, Chief Product Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.