Why Work With Us?
At The Gottman Institute, we inspire, support, and challenge each other every day as we find new ways to bring greater love and health to relationships all over the world. We are clinicians, scientists, thinkers, writers, and designers who are smart, fun, and truly dedicated to making a difference.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Seattle with seventeenth floor views looking out over the Olympic Mountains and the waters of the Puget Sound.
Social Media Coordinator
Hours: Full time (40 hrs/week), Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
As Social Media Coordinator, you will create and maintain a strong online presence for The Gottman Institute on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linkedin by increasing web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader company marketing strategies. The Social Media Coordinator reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate with marketing and art team to publish engaging content (text, image, and video) across company social media platforms
- Deliver strategic promotional content in creative ways across company social media platforms to drive revenue and sales
- Develop and foster online community by encouraging audience interaction
- Facilitate conversations with customers and respond to customer support questions
- Monitor and report on social media marketing initiatives using analytics tools
- Create social media analytics reports and make recommendations to stakeholders to inform strategic business decisions
- Optimize content marketing strategy by analyzing what company audience is sharing, liking, recommending, and talking about online
- Develop an optimal posting schedule according to web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Stay on top of media mentions, industry news, company news, and events
- Preferred B.A. in Marketing or related degree with at least 1 year experience managing a brand’s social media accounts
- Passion for social media and technology platforms
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Self-motivated, works well independently, and also enjoys a collaborative work culture
- Understanding of Google Analytics preferred
- Expertise multi-tasking in multiple social media platforms
- A keen eye for good design
- Must love dogs
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jill Unruh, Digital Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.