This month, The Gottman Institute hosted a Seven Principles Leader Training and Bringing Baby Home Educator Training in North Carolina and launched our Big Summer Blowout Sale offering up to 35% off select products.
“Month in Review” is a feature on The Gottman Relationship Blog that gives you the opportunity to recap the news and events of the last month. Below you will find useful information and links from August, including mentions in the media, important announcements, blog postings, class photos, and more.
Before we even get into what you should do in your relationship, let’s start with what not to do.
- The Good Man Project: Emotion Coaching Isn’t Just for Children
- YourTango: Marriage is Not A Big Thing. It’s A Million Little Things.
- Psychology Today: Relationship Tides
- Bustle: How To Have A More Meaningful Relationship, According To Experts
- All4Women: 10 Habits to Shape A Kind, Well-Adjusted Child
- Business Insider: 13 Facts About Divorce That Every Couple Should Know Before Getting Married
NEW ON THE GOTTMAN RELATIONSHIP BLOG
How do couples fall into a pursue-withdraw pattern, and why are men usually the ones that withdraw? How can couples break this destructive pattern for good?
- Emotional Safety is Necessary for Emotional Connection
- To the Couple With the Same Dreams but Different Timelines
- The Grass is Greener Where You Water It
- 10 Habits to Shape A Kind, Well-Adjusted Child
END OF SUMMER SALE
The Gottman Institute celebrated summer coming to an end with our Big Summer Blowout Sale offering up to 35% off select products for 72 hours only! This was one of our largest discounts on select products yet! Miss out on the big blowout? Receive our special promotions announcements straight to your inbox!
FEATURED INSTAGRAM POST
Are you following us on Instagram? We provide practical skills to strengthen relationships.
FEATURED CLASS PHOTO
This month’s featured class photo is from a Seven Principles Leader training presented by Laura Heck, LMFT, MA and Dave Penner, Ph.D. in Seattle, WA.
To see more photos from professional training events around the country, click here.