Includes a revised edition of The Seven Principles and two Couples Guides
The bestselling The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work is the acclaimed culmination of four decades of research, made widely available for couples who long for better relationships. Until now, marking up the book’s pages was the only way to record answers to its many exercises. Our new Couples Guide allows each partner to privately record answers and journal thoughtfully about the concepts in the book, as they apply to one’s relationship. It takes users step-by-step through the interactive exercises in each chapter of The Seven Principles.
The Deluxe Package combines two Couples Guides with:
- One copy of The Seven Principles book
- One copy of the How to Make Relationships Work DVD
- One set of the Relationship Guides
- One set of Love Map & Open-Ended Card Decks
The deck is a fun and effective way for couples to get to know one another’s inner lives, thus increasing closeness and friendship. This and the DVD and Relationship Guides are among our most popular additional tools to review or lend your couples as they learn new skills and incorporate the material into their partnerships.
Deluxe Package Bulk Savings
Save an additional 10% when you order 20 or more sets (discount automatically applied to cart).
Clinicians and Leaders, this new guide is the course material for your Seven Principles couples program. As you teach your course, have your couples use this workbook to record answers to relationship questions, journal, interact with key concepts, and incorporate tools to build connection, intimacy, and respectful partnerships. The Couples Guide is ideal for use in a class/group setting with a teacher leading the discussion. One workbook per participant. The workbook is also helpful when couples are doing exercises on their own at home.
- Clinicians: use with couples in your practice. Integrate the exercises into your couples therapy, or use in small couples groups. Be a resource for your community and lead couples programs in a variety of settings. Attend a live Seven Principles Leader Training to receive training materials and strategies – we also recommend our Level 1 Clinical Training to enhance your clinical perspective and strategies.
- Educators: be a resource for couples in your community! Attend a live Seven Principles Leader Training to receive training materials and strategies.
- Couples: purchase individual sets for use at home. Learn the profound strategies and skills needed to make your relationship work – based on Dr. John Gottman’s New York Times bestseller, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.