About the Workshop
This new and inspiring one-day workshop, based on Dr. John Gottman’s New York Times bestseller, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, is designed to help single people learn the components of a successful relationship with the Seven Principles Program for Singles.
With more than a million copies sold, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work continues to strengthen relationships worldwide. Although originally written for married couples, the Seven Principles have become universal and apply to romantic relationships and relationships with family, co-workers, and friends. Straightforward yet profound, these principles teach proven methods to manage conflict, create common ground, and achieve greater levels of connection and intimacy.
Date & Time
- January 12, 2019: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- January 12, 2019: Summit Building, 420 E. Pike Street, Seattle
- January 12, 2019: Street parking available
Nearby Accommodations for Overnight Guests
- The Silver Cloud Inn — (800) 590-1801 ***10% discount if you provide code “Gottman” when you call.
- The Hilton Seattle — (206) 625-0500
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel — (888) 499-9899
- Hotel Sorrento — (206) 622-6400
7 CE hours available through R. Cassidy Seminars. To learn more, visit here.
You can cancel your workshop registration by December 31 for a full refund less a $50 admin fee.
If you can’t attend this event in person, we will be hosting a livestream of the January 12 workshop. Click here to sign up.
Questions about the training can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.