This newly redesigned, research-based two-day course equips participants to independently teach couples to successfully prepare for the transition to parenthood. To read more about the Bringing Baby Home Educator Training, click here.
- March 30-31, 2017, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Check-in 7:30 am
Parking garage is available off the Crawford Street entrance for lower level or the Summit street entrance for roof top parking. Parking cost: $15.00/day
Nearby Accommodations for Overnight Guests
- The Hilton Seattle – 206) 625-0500. Just over a half mile from the Summit Building.
- The Silver Cloud Inn – (206) 325-1400. A half mile from the Summit Building.
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel – (888) 499-9899. Just over a half mile from the Summit Building.
- Hotel Sorrento – (206) 622-6400. A half mile from the Summit Building.
All registrations are final. If you are unable to attend, you may transfer to a future Bringing Baby Home training, minus a $50 administrative fee. To obtain a transfer, you must notify at least 21 days prior to the event date. Within 21 days of the workshop, no transfers will be issued. Transfers will expire one year from the date of notification, and are non-transferable to other events.
Questions about the training can be directed to (206) 523-9042 ext. 120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org