This newly redesigned, research-based two-day course equips participants to independently teach couples to successfully prepare for the transition to parenthood. To read more about the Bringing Baby Home Educator Training, click here.
- June Training 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Check-in 7:30 am
- October Training 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Check-in 7:30 am
- June Training Summit Building, 420 E. Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98122
- October Training The Armory, Seattle Center, 305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109
- June and October Training Street Parking available
Nearby Accommodations for Overnight Guests
- The Silver Cloud Inn – (800) 590-1801. *10% discount if you provide code “Gottman” when you call.
- The Hilton Seattle – (206) 625-0500.
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel – (888) 499-9899.
- Hotel Sorrento – (206) 622-6400.
- Mediterranean Inn – (206) 428-4700
- MarQueen Hotel – (206) 282-7407
- The Maxwell Hotel – (877) 298-9728
- Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle – (206) 282-7700
All registrations are final. If you are unable to attend this event, you may transfer your funds to a future professional training for an additional $50 administrative fee. We cannot transfer to non-TGI workshops, or couples workshops.
To obtain a transfer, please notify us at least 21 days before the event. Within 21 days of the workshop, no transfers will be issued. Transfers will expire one year from the date of the notification, and cannot be transferred to another attendee.
Questions about the training can be directed to (206) 523-9042 ext. 120 or email: email@example.com