This newly redesigned, research-based two-day course equips participants to independently teach couples to successfully prepare for the transition to parenthood. To read more about the Bringing Baby Home Educator Training, click here.
- June 24-25, 2017, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Check-in 7:30 am
Parking garage is available off the Crawford Street entrance for lower level or the Summit street entrance for roof top parking. Parking cost: $15.00/day
Nearby Accommodations for Overnight Guests
- The Hilton Seattle – (206) 625-0500. Just over a half mile from the Summit Building.
- The Silver Cloud Inn – (206) 325-1400. A half mile from the Summit Building.
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel – (888) 499-9899. Just over a half mile from the Summit Building.
- Hotel Sorrento – (206) 622-6400. A half mile from the Summit Building.
All registrations are final. If you are unable to attend, you may transfer to a future training, minus a $50 administrative fee. To obtain a transfer, you must notify The Gottman Institute at least 30 days prior to the event date. Within 30 days of the workshop, no transfers will be issued. Transfers will expire one year from the date of the notification, and cannot be transferred to another attendee.
Questions about the training can be directed to (206) 523-9042 ext. 120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org