Learn the strategies and skills to make a successful transition to parenthood.
We are excited to announce these materials for the Bringing Baby Home New Parents Workshop are now available digitally! This set of online materials includes an improved and reorganized workbook and six re-designed card decks. It features new content on temperament, self-regulation, emotion coaching, research, and involvement of parents, plus new ways to incorporate communication skills into parenting and relationships.
Gain access to over 250 pages of in-depth information, insights, examples and exercises that help parents learn to:
- Maintain relationship satisfaction after having a baby
- Reduce relationship hostility and increase affection
- Promote positive parent-baby interactions
- Promote quality involvement for caregivers
- Reduce the incidence or severity of postpartum mood disorders
Plus these six digital Bringing Baby Home Card Decks:
- Love Maps
- Love Maps for Couples with Kids
- Open-Ended Questions
- Parenting Roles Cards
- Softened Start-Up
- Expressing Needs
These resources are designed to help couples learn the strategies and skills to make a successful transition to parenthood.
Please note that all sales of digital products are final.