We are proud to share this new promotional video from The Gottman Institute! Based on 40+ years of research by Dr. John Gottman, The Art & Science of Love Couples Workshop is designed for ALL couples in a committed relationship. Research shows that on average, couples wait six years from the first signs of problems before they seek help. If you have a strong relationship, this workshop will provide you with insights and tools to make it a great one. If your relationship is distressed, this two-day workshop will provide a road map for repair. No public discussions or disclosure is involved. All work is done as a couple.
This two-day workshop will give you new insights and research-based relationship skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you resolve conflict in a healthy, productive way
At the workshop, couples will learn how to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other’s inner world
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
- Strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship
Join the thousands of couples who have learned The Art & Science of Love by coming to one of our renowned weekend workshops!
- Shown to achieve results similar to those of 6 months of marital therapy (though the workshop is not therapy)
- Produces positive results for 86% of those who attend (based on exit surveys)
The Art & Science of Love is offered live in Seattle several times per year with Drs. John & Julie Gottman, or around the country with one of our Senior Certified Gottman Therapists. Along with the memory of re-connecting and the knowledge that “we can do this!”, you will take home a box of techniques, cards, tools and tips to support your relationship in your everyday lives.
To hear from real couples that have benefitted from this workshop, click here or here. Registration is currently open for the upcoming workshop in February. Be sure to secure your space now before it sells out!