Lessons in Love – The Gottman Seven Principles for Singles Workshop
Learn everything you need to make your next romantic connection a lasting one. Improve your communication skills, learn how to effectively manage conflict, and gain essential tools to approach dating and relationship-building. Using renowned Gottman concepts proven to make relationships happy and successful, you will discover how to set the foundation for a healthy lifelong partnership.
This new workshop is designed to help singles learn the key to building successful relationships, all based on Dr. John Gottman’s New York Times bestseller, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. Although originally written for married couples, the Seven Principles have become universal, helping romantic partners of all stages strengthen their connections. Straightforward yet profound, these principles teach proven methods to manage conflict, create common ground, and achieve greater levels of connection and intimacy.
This new 7-hour Zoom workshop is designed to help singles learn the key to building successful relationships.
In this two day singles workshop, you will learn…
- The happy couples secret weapon.
- How to become a better listener and communicator.
- The phases of relationships, true love, and how to approach dating.
- How to express your emotions, needs, goals, and dreams.
- Improved conflict management and how to move past repeat arguments.
- Ways to increase fondness and admiration in your relationship.
- How to apply the Seven Principles to dating and romantic partnerships.
This workshop is for single individuals looking to build a happy, healthy romantic relationship.
Individuals who are single or in various stages of dating will learn how to apply the Seven Principles to romantic connections, gaining essential skills to build their best relationship yet to come.