This brand new offering collects our most effective, straightforward, and useful clinical handouts included in our popular Clinician’s Toolkit in digital form. Download and use these tools immediately in your work with couples.
Included are PDFs of the six key intervention handouts with an unlimited, lifetime print license so you can use them wherever and whenever you need to. You can even download them for use on a tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
- Sound Relationship House — A detailed diagram of the Gottman Sound Relationship House model.
- Repair Checklist & The Four Horsemen — Six checklists for making repair attempts along with an overview of the Four Horsemen and their antidotes.
- Conflict Blueprint Exercise — A blueprint for how to healthily engage in conflict, including listening and validation, compromise, and problem-solving.
- Dreams within Conflict Exercise — A guide for couples to understand each other’s underlying beliefs, dreams, history, and values on any given issue.
- Gottman-Rapoport Intervention — A method for helping couples during conflict so that each partner feels heard and understood.
- The Art of Compromise — A diagram and overview that helps couples understand what their core needs and what their areas of flexibility are on any given issue.
Please note that all sales of digital products are final.