Host Your Own Bringing Baby Home Parent Workshop: Teachbacks & Pro Tips!
This training further assists BBH Educators in being prepared to present a Parents Workshop by doing a Teachback on a select topic and a Q&A with our BBH training specialists.
Practice your presentation skills with an on topic Teachback! You’ll get to try again and receive productive feedback from your Educator peers.
- Emotional Bank Account
- Transition to Parenthood
- The Sound Relationship House Theory,
- Maintain and Strengthen Friendship
- Effective Conflict Regulation
- Rituals of Connection and Shared Meaning
Additionally, this 3-hour review also provides the opportunity for Educators to meet with presenters Joni Parthemer, M.Ed., ICCE, and Beth Goss, CGE to ask questions, get insight on how to market their Parent Workshops, and learn more about the BBH program.
When is the training?
Monday, January 29, 2024
- Teachbacks are scheduled from 8:30 AM PST – 10 AM PST
- Q&A is scheduled from 10:30 AM PST -12 PM PST
After purchasing you will receive an invite for the live sessions via Zoom along with Teachback assignment and further instructions.
Completion of the Bringing Baby Home Educator Training, either in-person or online (synchronously or on-demand). We will provide a refund and revoke attendance to those who have not completed the prerequisite.
This course is for those who have access to the full course materials already. Attendees who attended in-person or live, online, remember the teach back component. This is an opportunity to practice this portion again. For those who purchase the on-demand course, this is an opportunity to practice your skills with peers and to ask questions directly to the trainers for marketing and promotions.
Registration will be open until Friday, January 26. No transferring. This is to allow time to prepare for your Teachback that is assigned once you register.
Educators who complete this event:
- Will have access to an exclusive Zoom training and Q&A with Joni Parthemer and Beth Goss
- Ask marketing, discussion, material questions
- Have the ability to get live feedback from peers on presentation skills
- Will have access to the recording of the Q&A Session