Toddlers are at a critical stage of development. They need guidance to develop empathy and establish good habits, but today’s parents are inundated with conflicting advice from self-proclaimed experts and influencers. That’s why we’ve scoured the internet and thousands of scientific sources, separating myth from fact to create unmatched tools you can implement in your daily parenting to address immediate parenting challenges, reduce parental stress, and establish lifelong benefits.
The Gottman Parenting: Toddlers system empowers parents and caregivers to nurture their toddler’s development with actionable steps for limit-setting, emotion coaching, stress management, taming tantrums, and more.
See what a Gottman Parenting customer has to say after applying what she learned with her toddler.
Gottman Parenting: Into the World – Guiding Your Toddler
This program is a combination of videos, exercises, journals, self-care practices, case-studies, and written content. It has been designed to offer modern parents science-based, step-by-step methods of parenting their toddlers in order to…
Learn how to:
- Get your toddler ready for preschool.
- Nurture your toddler’s social skills like sharing, empathy and why friendships are important for your child’s future.
- Negotiate with your toddler in a new way, enforce boundaries, and set limits your toddler will actually listen to.
- Support your toddler’s sense of play and why it’s important for their mind, heart, and future.
- Understand the importance of engaged father figures in your toddler’s life.
- Give your toddler an advantage for life before it’s too late. Years 1 to 4 are crucial for language development.
- Unlock your toddler’s language potential, learn ways to build your toddler’s vocabulary, and understand the importance of speech habits in your toddler’s development.
- Create a safe and enriched environment for your toddler.
- Establish routines to help your toddler feel secure.
- Solve sleep and toilet training concerns.
- Choose responsible childcare for your toddler.
Includes six toddler parenting chapters:
- Toddler Limit-Setting: The Foundation of Your Child’s Bright Future
- The Effects of an Engaged Father Figure: Supporting Your Toddler’s Sense of Play
- Unlocking Your Toddlers Language Potential: The Magic Years from 1 to 4
- Your Toddlers Social Skills: A Simple, Scientific Approach to Social Growth and Preschool Readiness
- Creating a Safe and Enriched Environment for Your Toddler
- Solving Sleep & Toilet Training: Step-by-step methods for restful nights and independent progress
Gottman Parenting: Into the World – Guiding Your Toddler features practical ways to support your toddler as they enter the world. Nurture your tiny tot’s development with boundaries, sleep, language, play, toilet training, and friendships.
For guiding your toddler’s emotional development, see Empowering Your Toddler’s Inner Growth.
Bundle and Save
Embrace a balanced approach that supports your toddler’s complete development, ensuring they thrive emotionally, socially, and intellectually.
Your toddler’s inner world involves developing emotional regulation, secure attachment styles, and empathy—but it’s not the complete story.
Your toddler’s outer world involves friendships, toilet and sleep training, language development, and boundary setting.
SALE: Click here to apply the code to save $59 when you add both to your cart and checkout.
Six parenting chaptersFormat
Videos, exercises, journals, reading material, quizzes, and bonus "Ask Dr. Julie" content