Get 10% off when you purchase 10+ BBH New Parents Workshop: Couples Materials Sets!
We are excited to announce these updated materials for the Bringing Baby Home New Parents Workshop! Intended for participants at workshops taught by BBH Educators, this set includes an improved and reorganized workbook and six re-designed card decks. It features new content on temperament, self-regulation, emotion coaching, research, and involvement of fathers — plus enhanced images, layout, content order. and new ways to incorporate skills into parenting and relationships.
Over 250 pages of in-depth information, insights, examples and exercises help parents learn to:
- Maintain relationship satisfaction after having a baby
- Reduce relationship hostility and increase affection
- Promote positive parent-baby interactions
- Promote quality involvement for both parents
- Reduce the incidence or severity of postpartum mood disorders
One couples materials set includes one workbook and six Bringing Baby Home Card Decks:
- Love Maps
- Love Maps for Couples with Kids
- Open-Ended Questions
- Father Cards
- Softened Start-Up and Expressing Needs
These resources are designed to help couples in a Bringing Baby Home workshop learn the strategies and skills to make a successful transition to parenthood.
Spiral bound book; card stockRelease Date
2013 (New Version)Publisher
The Gottman InstituteLanguage
EnglishDetail Name 1