Level 2 Clinical Training: Assessment, Intervention, and Co-Morbidities
Now featuring new clinical films and interventions
|Deepen your understanding of Gottman Method Couples Therapy… Expand your strategies & interventions with couples!|
- View new demonstration films from the Gottmans’ clinical office
- Refine your clinical skills and expand your strategies and interventions in your work with couples
- Learn to internalize and integrate the powerful, research-based Gottman Method Assessment and Intervention techniques.
- Gain insight as to when to use these methods and when couples therapy is contraindicated.
- Gain confidence in using the techniques
Participants will be able to:
- Assess a couple’s “Friendship Profile,” “Conflict Profile,” and “Shared Meanings Profile”
- Develop interventions that couples can use as antidotes to the “Four Horsemen”
- Help couples to soothe physiological flooding
- Apply six modes of changing the “Attack/Defend System” in a couple’s interactions
- Assist couples in establishing dialogue about their grid-locked conflicts
- Select and implement interventions to help couples deepen their “Friendship System” with rituals of connection
- Select and implement interventions to help couples create a shared system of values and meaning
- Identify and implement five different co-morbidities common to couples using Gottman Assessments and Interventions
Who is this workshop for?
Participants working in the following fields will benefit from our training: Mental health providers, Allied professionals and clergy, Students and interns, Family clinic staff, Professors/teachers of couples therapy, Researchers in the social sciences, Employee assistance professionals
Questions? Please call us at 1-888-523-9042 x 2 or email email@example.com
More information about Level 2 training:
Continuing Education: 21 Continuing Education credits are available for the Home Study course through PESI, for $39.99. Live workshop CEs vary by workshop and by CE provider. For PESI’s accreditation information, please visit http://www.pesi.com/accreditation
All Level 1, 2 and 3 trainees get $250 off our world-renowned couples
workshop, The Art & Science of Love! Take advantage of the special Educator Rate … read more here >>>>>
Our most popular clinical exercises all in one place!
Two popular sets at a $25 discount!
Essential enhancement for the Level 1 Home Study
In-depth re-enactments of powerful, moving sessions with Gottman clients
A research-based exploration of the dynamics in everyday interactions that either build or erode trust
Convenient, printable questionnaires for use with your clients (English)
Convenient, printable questionnaires for use with your clients (Spanish)
Level 1 and Level 2 Gottman training at a $100 discount!
UPDATED September 2014
Gottman Method Therapy with a Real Couple with Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman