Level 2 Clinical Training: Assessment, Intervention, and Co-Morbidities
Click the icons below to learn about the options for completing the Level 2 Clinical Training!
Now featuring new clinical films and interventions
|Deepen your understanding of Gottman Method Couples Therapy… Expand your strategies & interventions with couples!|
- View new demonstration films from the Gottmans’ clinical office
- Refine your clinical skills and expand your strategies and interventions in your work with couples
- Learn to internalize and integrate the powerful, research-based Gottman Method Assessment and Intervention techniques.
- Gain insight as to when to use these methods and when couples therapy is contraindicated.
- Gain confidence in using the techniques
Participants will be able to:
- Assess a couple’s “Friendship Profile,” “Conflict Profile,” and “Shared Meanings Profile”
- Develop interventions that couples can use as antidotes to the “Four Horsemen”
- Help couples to soothe physiological flooding
- Apply six modes of changing the “Attack/Defend System” in a couple’s interactions
- Assist couples in establishing dialogue about their grid-locked conflicts
- Select and implement interventions to help couples deepen their “Friendship System” with rituals of connection
- Select and implement interventions to help couples create a shared system of values and meaning
- Identify and implement five different co-morbidities common to couples using Gottman Assessments and Interventions
Who is this workshop for?
Participants working in the following fields will benefit from our level 2 Clinical Training training: Mental health providers, Allied professionals and clergy, Students and interns, Family clinic staff, Professors/teachers of couples therapy, Researchers in the social sciences, Employee assistance professionals
Questions? Please call us at 1-888-523-9042 x 2 or email email@example.com
More information about Level 2 training:
Continuing Education: 21 Continuing Education hours are available for the Home Study course through PESI, for $39.99. Live workshop CE hours vary by workshop and by CE hours provider. For PESI’s CE hours information, please visit here.
All Level 1, 2 and 3 trainees get $250 off our world-renowned couples
workshop, The Art & Science of Love! Take advantage of the special Educator Rate … read more here >>>>>
Our most popular clinical exercises all in one place!
Two popular sets at a $25 discount!
Essential enhancement for the Level 1 Home Study
In-depth re-enactments of powerful, moving sessions with Gottman clients
A research-based exploration of the dynamics in everyday interactions that either build or erode trust
(Available in English or Spanish)
Level 1 and Level 2 Gottman training at a $100 discount!
UPDATED September 2014
Gottman Method Therapy with a Real Couple with Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman