Who is eligible?
You are eligible for a $250 discount to attend The Art and Science of Love couples workshop in Seattle if you have completed any of the following courses:
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 Training
- Treating Affairs and Trauma
- Couples and Addiction Recovery
- Bringing Baby Home Educator Training
- Seven Principles Leader Training
In addition, Certified Gottman Therapists may attend the workshop with their partner at no cost and clinicians in the Certification Track may attend with their partner for $99.
To receive this discount, click below to register and enter the discount code listed in your training materials at checkout. If you cannot find your code, please contact us here for assistance.
Why should I attend this workshop?
A personal workshop experience is immensely beneficial for your professional and personal educational toolkit, and will help you to better integrate Gottman Interventions into your work with couples. This is your best chance to put yourself in your clients’ shoes and truly understand how Gottman principles and exercises work (and feel) in practice. At the workshop, you will have a chance to:
- Use the popular Love Map Cards
- Hear stories about the Masters and Disasters of Relationships
- Learn exactly why the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are sulfuric acid to any relationship
- Receive coaching from experienced Gottman Master Trainers while practicing all exercises
- Have fun with spicy Salsa Cards and learn how to build intimacy
- Use the Aftermath of a Fight booklet to process a regrettable incident
- Practice “Softened Start-up” skills
- Use the Compromise Ovals to find a middle ground
- Learn how to build trust
- Practice asking questions to explore “Dreams within Conflict”
- Build and deepen meaning in your lives together while sharing life goals
What will I receive?
- The Art and Science of Love box set, which includes two couples workbooks and six card decks
- Special discounted Educator Rate
- Deepened insight on how to integrate Gottman tools into your couples work
- A life-changing relationship experience