Have you completed…
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 Training
- Treating Affairs and Trauma
- Couples and Addiction Recovery
- Bringing Baby Home Educator Training
- Seven Principles Leader Training
If so, you’re eligible for a $250 discount to attend The Art and Science of Love couples workshop in Seattle, presented by Drs. John and Julie Gottman! A personal workshop experience is immensely beneficial for your professional and personal educational toolkit, and will help you to better integrate Gottman Interventions into your work with couples.
This is your best chance to put yourself in your clients’ shoes and truly understand how Gottman principles and exercises work (and feel) in practice.
To receive the discount, use promo code ASLPRO at checkout.
Here’s your chance to:
- Use the popular Love Map Cards
- Hear stories about the Masters and Disasters of Relationships
- Learn exactly why the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are sulfuric acid to any relationship
- Receive coaching from experienced Gottman Master Trainers while practicing all exercises
- Have fun with spicy Salsa Cards and learn how to build intimacy
- Use the Aftermath of a Fight booklet to process a regrettable incident
- Practice “Softened Start-up” skills
- Use the Compromise Ovals to find a middle ground
- Learn how to build trust
- Practice asking questions to explore “Dreams within Conflict”
- Build and deepen meaning in your lives together while sharing life goals
You will receive:
- The Art and Science of Love box set, which includes two couples workbooks and six card decks
- Deepened insight on how to integrate Gottman tools into your couples work
- A life-changing relationship experience
- Special discounted Educator Rate
Please note: Certified Gottman Therapists may attend a complimentary couples workshop with their partner. Clinicians who have completed who are in the Certification Track may attend with their partner for $99. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to sign up.