Whether you are looking for ways to increase satisfaction or completely reset your sex life, the Gottmans are here to share the secrets to amazing sex with you—and they may not be what you’d expect.
Dr. John Gottman’s research shows that in order for couples to have great sex, they must feel physically and emotionally safe, and they must have a strong foundation of friendship and closeness. Without these pieces, sex may be lacking or unsatisfactory in the relationship.
Learn how to foster intimacy and safety in your relationship and how doing so can lead to amazing sex in the new Gottman Relationship Coach, “Enriching Your Sex Life”. In this never-before-seen series of videos and conversation-starting exercises, Drs. John and Julie Gottman will guide you and your partner through opening up communication around sex, learning your partner’s preferences, exploring sensuality, and building sexual safety in your relationship.
Lean on the Gottmans’ decades of experience and research to reignite the passion in your relationship. What are you waiting for? Learn the secrets to having great sex today!
- The secrets to having great sex
- How to build an erotic love map for your partner
- Creating sexual safety in your relationship
- How to have conversations around sex and intimacy
- How to initiate and refuse sex
- How to explore sensuality with your partner
- Exclusive new video content
- Entertaining role plays by Drs. John and Julie Gottman that demonstrate meaningful ways that couples can connect
- Three digital “Salsa Card” decks
- Six research-based exercises
*This program is psychoeducational in nature. It is not a replacement for sex therapy or for severe sexual dysfunctions that may require help from a qualified mental health professional.
5 exclusive videosSalsa Card Deck
3 digital card decksExcercises
6 Research-Based ExercisesPresenters
Drs. John and Julie GottmanLanguage