The Relaxation booklet explains how changes in our physiology actually make it impossible for couples to speak constructively during times of disagreement. Then it outlines exactly what to do about it. The booklet also covers Five Secrets to Calming Yourself and an exercise to read to yourself or your partner (when ready) that will help you de-stress and get back to a better frame of mind for solving conflicts.
See the other booklets in our “Relationship Guide” series:
- How to be a Great Listener — Guide to really hearing and understanding what your partner is trying to say.
- Aftermath of a Fight — Key steps to making repairs and getting back on track after regrettable incidents.
- Small Things Often — Daily guide to the specific things that create stronger bonds.
- Avoid the Four Horsemen — Learn how to prevent criticism, defensiveness, contempt, and stonewalling.
- Fondness & Admiration — Cultivate deeper fondness and admiration for your partner with the help of these short, daily exercises.
Booklet (paper); PDF (digital)Size
5.5" x 8.25"Pages