- This event has passed.
With more than a million copies sold, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work continues to strengthen relationships worldwide. Although originally written for married couples, the Seven Principles have shown to be universal, whether in romantic relationships or in relationships with family, co-workers, or friends. Straightforward yet profound, these principles teach proven approaches for managing conflict, creating common ground, and achieving greater levels of connection.Register Now
Based on Dr. Gottman’s New York Times bestseller The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, this workshop is being created to help singles learn how to have fulfilling and successful relationships. We will answer your questions about dating and relationships, including:
- What qualities should I look for in a partner?
- What questions should I ask on a first date?
- Can I trust him/her?
- How do I know if he/she is the one?
As a result of this workshop you will learn:
- How to cultivate friendship, fondness, and admiration as the basis of happy relationships
- The phases of a relationship, as well as how to know who you can trust
- How to understand the role of constructive conflict in healthy relationships
- To focus on life dreams and shared meaning as a route to fulfilling relationships and a fulfilling life for yourself
As a result of this training, you will receive:
In addition to a greater understanding of how to build friendship, manage conflict, and create shared meaning in your future relationship, you will receive the Seven Principles for Singles workbook and a set of Love Map and Open-Ended Questions card decks.