- This event has passed.
This three-day training teaches interventions and tools for a relational approach to healing that includes the addict’s recovery, the partner’s recovery, and their relationship’s recovery.
For more information or to register, contact Tammy Shelton at (714) 225-8840 or email@example.com.Registration Site
Who Should Attend?
- Mental health therapists
- Social workers
- Military family life chaplains
- Life coaches
- Recovery coaches
- Professionals who work with couples affected by alcohol, drugs and/or behavioral addictions
No prior experience or training in the Gottman Method is required; however, therapists who work with couples will greatly benefit from having at least completed Level 1 Training.
What Will You Learn?
Participants learn a research-based approach to help couples:
- Identify addiction
- Break through denial
- Navigate the challenging road from active addiction to recovery
- Improve conflict management skills
- Learn the difference between “codependency” and “interdependency” and how to identify and set appropriate boundaries
- Develop a relationship recovery, while supporting their partner’s recovery and strengthening their own individual recovery
- Heal from the aftermath of addiction and move toward wellness as individuals and as a couple
- Optional 6 CEUs provided by R. Cassidy for $40.00