- This event has passed.
This newly redesigned, research-based two-day course in Seattle, WA equips participants to independently teach couples to successfully prepare for the transition to parenthood.
Who Should Attend?
- Childbirth educators and parent coaches
- Social workers
- Child and Family Therapists
- Birth and postpartum doulas
What Will You Learn?
- Present and facilitate couples’ small groups and classes at your church, hospital, community center, place of business, and/or home
- Teach pregnant and parenting couples the skills needed to encourage healthy, supportive family relationships while decreasing postpartum depression, relationship conflict, and hostility
- Independently teach and facilitate the 12 hour Bringing Baby Home Couples Workshop
- Independently teach and facilitate multiple authorized Sections of the Bringing Baby Home Couples Workshop
- Use the Gottman Bringing Baby Home Educator title and distinction