Based on over 40 years of research with thousands of couples, this workshop in Mill Valley, California will give you new insights and research-based skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you manage conflict in a healthy, positive way.
For more information or to register, contact Lisa Lund at (415) 721-4310 or email@example.com or visit the registration site.Registration Site
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is designed for all couples in a committed relationship. If you have a strong relationship, this workshop will provide you with insights and tools to make it a great one. If your relationship is distressed, this two-day workshop will provide a road map for repair.
- Learn to recognize the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and what to do if they are attacking your marriage
- Identify your relationship’s specific strengths and how to build on them
- Learn about the effects of physiological flooding and how it may affect conflict resolution
- Use the Fondness and Admiration System to renew respect and care for one another
- Create an Emotional Bank Account that you can draw upon in times of stress
- Develop your problem-solving skills, including the six skills for effective conflict resolutions
- Find out how you can make your dreams and aspirations come true for you, your partner, and your relationship
What Will You Learn?
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
- Strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship