Would you respond true or false to questions like these below?
- My partner is really interested in my opinions on our basic issues.
- I usually learn a lot from my partner even when we disagree.
- I want my partner to feel that what they say really counts with me.
- I generally want my partner to feel influential in this relationship.
- I can listen to my partner, but only up to a point.
- My partner has a lot of basic common sense.
- I try to communicate respect, even during our disagreements.
Take this free quiz and get a sense of how well you and your partner accept each other’s influence in your relationship, which is an important area to understand so you can build the positive perspective in your relationship. It can help you understand the power dynamic in your relationship when decision-making and whether or not you should change that dynamic.
How can you know you’re in a happy relationship that’s both good for your health and everyone around you? Can such a thing be measured?
The Gottman Relationship Adviser, the world’s first complete relationship wellness tool for couples, takes the guesswork out of improving your relationship. Measure your relationship health with a research-based self-assessment, then receive a tailored digital relationship plan proven to heal and strengthen your connection. Start building a happier relationship today!
For an in-depth analysis of your relationship health check out the Gottman Assessment, a virtual relationship evaluation tool for couples.
If you want to build a deeply meaningful relationship full of trust and intimacy, then subscribe below to receive our blog posts directly to your inbox: